By Yi Pan, Jianxin Wang, Min Li
An in-depth examine the newest learn, tools, and functions within the box of protein bioinformatics
This e-book provides the newest advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state-of-the-art study effects along novel algorithmic and AI tools for the research of protein information. in a single entire, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either machine scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and strategies for studying and analyzing protein info and fixing quite a few organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles by way of leaders within the box, this paintings makes a speciality of the research of protein sequences, constructions, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI equipment. It additionally examines, in nice element, info guidance, simulation, experiments, assessment tools, and functions. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research functions reminiscent of protein-related drug job comparison
- Incorporates salient case reports illustrating easy methods to practice the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the advanced dating among proteins from a platforms biology element of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences resembling info mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating strategies and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics is a necessary reference for bioinformatics experts in examine and undefined, and for a person wishing to raised comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics PDF
Best bioinformatics books
The e-book provides a category of latest leads to molecular biology for which topological tools and ideas are vital. those contain: the large-scale conformation homes of DNA; computational tools (Monte Carlo) permitting the simulation of large-scale houses of DNA; the tangle version of DNA recombination and different purposes of Knot conception; dynamics of supercoiled DNA and biocatalitic homes of DNA; the constitution of proteins; and different very fresh difficulties in molecular biology.
The publication is a prepared reckoner geared toward the coed group intending to take in a occupation in bioinformatics. The publication to start with offers a viewpoint at the area and addresses the demanding situations confronted by means of group particularly the makes an attempt to appreciate info produced by way of genome sequencing tasks. It then brings to mild excessive functionality Computing (HPC) because it is helping in examining and studying genome sequences.
This moment variation quantity discusses the progressive improvement of swifter and cheaper DNA sequencing applied sciences from the prior 10 years and specializes in common applied sciences that may be used by a wide range of plant biologists to deal with particular questions of their favourite version platforms.
The sector of complete genome choice has fast built into the breeding technique of the long run. As efforts to map a wide selection of animal genomes have matured and whole animal genomes are actually on hand for lots of animal scientists and breeders want to observe those suggestions to cattle construction.
- Neuroinformatics for Neuropsychology
- Advances in Computational Biology
- Sequence Analysis in a Nutshell: A Guide to Common Tools and Databases
- DNA Replication: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- Fundamentals in Information Theory and Coding
Extra info for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics
This shows the phylogenetic evolution of all those genes consequently. Therefore a genetic toolkit for plant development can be prepared considering all the protein molecules mentioned above as a future project. References 1. Floyd SK, Bowman JL, The ancestral development toolkit of land plants, Int. J. Plant Sci. 168(1):1–35 (2007). 62 2. Newman SA, The developmental genetic toolkit and the molecular homology–analogy paradox, Biol. Theory 1(1):12–16 (2006). 3. Kenrick P, Crane PR, The origin and early evolution of plants on land, Nature 389:33–39 (Sept.
11. Hall Q, Cannon MC, The cell wall hydroxyproline-rich glycoprotein RSH is essential for normal embryo development in Arabidopsis, Plant Cell 14:1161–1172 (2002). 12. Shevell DE, Leu WM, Gillmor CS, Xia G, Feldman KA, Chua NH, EMB30 is essential for normal cell division, cell expansion, and cell adhesion in Arabidopsis and encodes a protein that has similarity to Sec7, Cell 77:1051–1062 (1994). 13. Bonifacino JS, Jackson CL, Endosome-specific localization and function of the ARF activator GNOM, Cell 112(2):141–142 (2003).
12 Phylogenetic and functional evolutionary history of G proteins. 13 Phylogenetic and functional evolutionary history of NPH4TF. 14 Phylogenetic and functional evolutionary history of AGO10. 15 Phylogenetic and functional evolutionary history of LEAFY. 16 Phylogenetic and functional evolutionary history of FT protein. The ATEXP1 family protein provides a more general role in embryogenesis inferring turgor pressure. This expansin family protein AT1G69530 has been implicated in expansion of cell wall and organ initiation.